Careers @ IN*SOURCE
Come and join our talented staff, dedicated to helping families who have children with special needs.
IN*SOURCE is currently accepting applications for a Bilingual Program Specialist in the Lake County, Indiana area.
- To apply for this position, please send a letter of interest/application/resumé that includes any relevant experience to Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (317) 663-0879. Please call Danielle McClurg if you have any questions, issues or concerns at (800) 213-5208.
- Paper applications should be mailed to:
HR Partnerships, Inc.
Attn: Danielle McClurg, HR Specialist
755 West Carmel Drive, Suite 216
Carmel, IN 46032
Bilingual Program Specialist
- Part-time position, 20 hours/week,
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: conduct outreach activities targeted to Spanish speaking families,
- provide information/referral/linkage to parents,
- provide individual assistance/training to parents and professionals, conduct parent training sessions in Spanish,
- translate materials and training presentations into Spanish,
- recruit Spanish-speaking volunteers, and
- will provide assistance to Spanish-speaking parents throughout the state.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Spanish fluency is required.
- A track record of excellent performance in the employee’s current position.
- One to two years of special education experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of Indiana and auto insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to the education of infants, toddlers, children and young adults with disabilities is required.
- Additional requirements include excellent writing, organization, communication, and problem-solving skills along with basic computer skills and the ability to work effectively with the general public.