Section 504 Parent Resource Packet
Section 504 Parent Resource Packet provides information and describes the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 with respect to
preschool, elementary, and secondary school policies involving the placement of children with physical and mental disabilities.
These materials are designed specifically to provide parents with a better understanding of Section 504 by providing information to help understand 504 accommodations.
- Parent Letter
- 504 Flow Chart
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 online video
- What is a Section 504 Plan? Does My Student Qualify for One?
- School Accommodations and Modifications
- Students with ADHD and 504 Resource Guide
- Parent and Educator Guide to Section 504 in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- 504 Sample Plan Accommodations Form