Special Education in Indiana
IN*SOURCE has assembled information that is available to Indiana parents, families, educators and other professionals. The materials are available to parents by mail or by download. All information is free of charge to Indiana parents. Professionals wishing to use our materials to distribute or for training purposes may be asked to pay a small duplication/shipping charge. To order materials or for more details, please contact us by phone (800) 332-4433 or email email@example.com.
Please include your name, complete mailing address, daytime phone number, your child's age, and disability. Please let us know which booklet(s) you would like, and they will be mailed to you.
You may access the files immediately by clicking the links below:
- Parent Handbook
- Manual para padres
- IN*SOURCE Brochure
- Navigating the Course: Finding Your Way Through Indiana's Special Education Rules
- Orientación para el curso: domine las normas sobre educación especial de Indiana
- Article 7
- Toll-Free Resource Guide
- 2019-2020 College Survey
- 2019 Summer Camp List
- Statewide Assessment Resource Guide and Toolkit: Participation Decisions and Use of Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Frequently Asked Questions Alternate Assessment Indiana Standards Tool for Alternate Reporting (ISTAR)
- U.S. Department of Education Announces Initiative to Address the Inappropriate Use of Restraint and Seclusion to Protect Children with Disabilities, Ensure Compliance with Federal Laws