Indiana Family Employment Awareness Training (FEAT) Training Sessions
Free online training for families, transition-age students and young adults with disabilities, and the professionals who support them. Information about local, state, and federal resources supporting young adults with disabilities so they can work in their communities will be presented.
A wide variety of topics will be offered through these trainings which are scheduled through the end of October, 2020. Open to the public. However, specific local content is specific to Northeast Indiana (Adams/Wells Counties).
Space is limited. Register now for one or all of the sessions. Individual registrations are required for each person attending sessions even if you are using the same computer.
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. EDT - GENERAL SESSIONS
- Tuesday, October 20 - Introduction/Transition in Indiana
- Wednesday, October 21 - Supported/Customized Employment
- Thursday, October 22 - Transition Services/Process
- Friday, October 23 - Local Stories of Employment Services
- Monday, October 26 - Employer and Employee Supports
- Tuesday, October 27 - Resources and Benefits
- Wednesday, October 28 - Work Incentives and Asset Development
- Thursday, October 29 - Anti-Discrimination
- Friday, October 30 - Local Agency and Resource Presenters
YOUNG ADULT SESSIONS - 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. EDT
- Friday, October 23 - Young Adult Session 1
- Friday, October 30 - Young Adult Session 2
Presented by the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community-Center on Community Living and Careers and IN*SOURCE with funding from AWS Foundation.