To access IN*SOURCE archived webinars:
- You'll need a free training account. Create one now.
- You'll need to login to the site. Login now.
- The free training account will give you instant access to all the archived webinars below as well as our online training courses.
Webinars are listed alphabetically.
Archived Webinars Available:
- About IN*SOURCE & the Parent Support Volunteer Program [CC] (July 30, 2015)
- Advocating for the Foster Child with Special Needs Webinar [CC]
- Are You Ready for Transition [CC]
- Bullying Prevention: Everyone's Responsibility-What Parents Can Do [CC]
- Eligibility Areas & Related Services in Special Education [CC]
- Communication [CC] (October 25, 2016)
- Facilitated IEP Services (Mar 4, 2015)
- (The) Facts About Charter Schools and Special Education (Jan 23, 2013)
- Interpreters: Building Cultural Bridges [CC]
- Preparing for Your Student's Special Education Case Conference (August 31, 2015) - [CC]
- Procedural Safeguards [CC]
- Response to Instruction (Nov 7, 2014)
- Section 504 As It Applies to Schools (Dec 2, 2014)
- Skills for Effective Parent Advocates [CC] (June 3, 2015)
- Special Education 101 [CC] (May 12, 2015)
- Special Education Evaluations: Why to Evaluate and What to Expect [CC]
- Tips for Improving Case Conferences [CC]
- Understanding Discipline (Apr 29, 2013)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services [CC]
- Introducción al Proceso de Educación Especial